Are you looking to wake up with your liner, brows, or lips already perfectly done each day??? We can definitely help. Permanent make up, also known as micropigmentation, is a cosmetic procedure to create long- lasting eyelines, lipliner or eyebrow definition.
It is especially valuable to people who can’t wear traditional cosmetics due to allergies and skin sensitivities; active people who want to look their best for sports activities and those who don’t want to worry about “sweating off” or reapplying cosmetics.
There are different methods available and our fantastic and highly experienced permanent make up artist Izabela will discuss these methods with you to determine which one is appropriate.
Things you need to know:
– Minor bruising is possible if the skin being tattooed is very thin and close to the vascular.
– If bruising does occur, typically it is minor and subsides in a few days.
– There is usually some tenderness for a few days. The color is much darker than you may expect for the first six to ten days.
-The healing time is different for each individual and procedure.
– Eyeliner color is more evident due to the contrast to the skin color.
– Lip color can take up to six weeks to reflect the final color. Be patient