Gel nails will help your hands shine by adding a little length to your natural nail or will simple strengthen your nails if you wish to keep them simple.
- First, after cleaning and prepping your nails, your therapist applies a nail dehydrator and primer. After that, the sculpting forms are placed.
- Next, a base coat is applied and cured.
- Then the gel is carefully applied according to your specifications and cured.
- The forms are then removed and your new nails are filed and shaped.
- And, last, your nails are coated with the shellac of your choice.
If you’re ready for flawless, fierce nails, let the nail technicians at this salon lend their talent and artistry to your tips.