Shellac Manicure and Pedicure
If you want a manicure or pedicure that looks stunning and lasts, the Shellac manicure is for you.
Please take a minute and find out what to expect when you come for a treatment.
- First, our therapist will file your nails and clean your cuticles.
- When your nails are clean and all cutiles removed, our therapist will clean your nail plate with a dehydrator in order to remove any oil from the nails. When this step is completed our therapist will apply a thin layer of strong base coat.
- Next and most exciting part is to choose your favourite colour
- After that, your nails will be left to cure under a lamp.
- An additional coat will be applied and left to cure.
- Lastly, a top coat will be applied and also left to cure under a lamp.
This treatment takes longer than a classic manicure but it’s well worth the wait. Shellac manicure lasts up to three weeks,